Step 1: Create Your Content
You provide the material or define the subject matter and we’ll help you organize and create the appropriate learning modules.
- Competency-based learning
- Social engagement
Step 2: Add Your Content to the Learning System
We’ll provide your team the tools and training necessary to input, edit and label your content.
- Label your content
- Add alternative learning branches
- Design for cross-platform delivery
Step 3: Dynamically Deliver Your Content
In real-time, on or off-line, the learning system interprets users’ affective and behavioral reactions to order and alter available learning modules and provide real-time UX changes and actionable feedback.
- The machine learning models function both on and off-line
- Real-time customization and cross-platform delivery increase engagement
- User-facing real-time actionable learning metrics
Step 4: Get Real-Time Descriptive and Predictive Analytics
The learning system delivers both individual and group analytics. Understand and compare users’ cognitive, professional, academic and social skills.
- Add academic and professional data to increase predictivity
- Create groups based upon users’ learning styles and levels
- Understand and predict users’ reactions to external events
“The Learning System provided insights to my students that I never could have gotten on my own.”
“The real-time feedback from the Learning System is something I have waited for for years. It is going to revolutionize learning.”
“Never before did I realize the power of an AI Learning System and how it could supplement my teaching.”
“There is so much talk about AI, TL Learning System takes it to a whole new level of understanding students’ learning styles and abilities.”
“I love that the Learning System is agnostic to age, race, and learning abilities. It learns who each student is and customizes accordingly.”
“The Learning System navigates students through their own customized learning journey to emphasize their strengths for the optimal outcome.”
“You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!
“For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.”
― Sir Isaac Newton