Step 1: Integrate your LMS
Make a few changes to your LMS controls and settings, and we’re up and running.
- Seamless setup
- No extra steps for students or teachers
- Full developer support
Step 2: Verify Identity and Attention
Track what students are doing on-screen, measure their level of attention, and verify their identities.
- Verify on-screen behavior with screen shots every three seconds
- Use pupil size and eye tracking to measure attention
- Compare webcam images to either an uploaded photo or a specific captured image (for example: the image captured when the student logs into the LMS for the first time).
Step 3: Real-Time Analytics
In real-time, the learning system interprets students’ affective and behavioral reactions to provide real-time learning metrics.
- Longitudinally, track student and teacher performance.
- Provide real-time actionable learning metrics to students, teachers and administrators
- Robust and intuitive dashboards